dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Coming Soon

I came back home this evening after almost three weeks in France, and I just wanted to let you know that some really nice pictures are coming soon  :o)


I spent a few days on my childhood island,

and it was good to be my family (here Mat and Maxou)

but I do wish I had more time to settle...

and I am really happy to be home again.  :o)


xo


7 commentaires:

  1. So good to see you back Emmanuelle. Can't wait to see some pics ! Cxo

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Chontelle, I have been mostly away from my computer so far because Pierre is here for three weeks, but a post is indeed under way!

      À bientôt xo

      Supprimer
  2. Welcome back! I've just returned today from 2.5 weeks in Czech Republic. I'm doing some online catch up and look forward to seeing your photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh my, this must have been a great trip! I'd love to see some photos too, if you had a blog somewhere :o)

      Pics from France coming soon (for real)!

      Supprimer
    2. I don't. Anymore... I have ended up adding the bloggers that I interact with most on Facebook. But I know what I really need is to get a blog up again so it doesn't feel like such a one sided conversation. To explain: when I originally opened my blogger account, I set up a blog (nothing fancy, just little bits of life, because I liked getting to know the bloggers that I followed). Then came the break-up from Hell. I started getting harassed both online and in real life and it got way out of hand. So I went dark online everywhere but FB and I made FB as private as I could. Just recently I've been thinking of putting up at least some kind of minimal blog, a chronicle of my travels at least and definitely no connection to my real name. I just have no idea when I would find the time to keep it updated. If you have an account at the book of faces I could send an add your way if you like. Czech photos will get up there just as soon as I have a chance to go through all 600+ of them!!

      Supprimer
    3. Oh, I know, social media gets really problematic in this kind of situation. And yes, keeping a blog updated can be an issue when the flow of life carries you forward from one day to the next without a pause (I am dealing with this right now!). Still, it becomes a kind of illustrated diary, great for pondering and sharing… Of course, you can add me on your book of faces ;o)

      Supprimer